David Wright Immigration Law

I’m a recent graduate of a US university; what are my options?

Congratulations on your achievement! Now, your options for staying in the US depend upon what type of visa you currently have. If you wish to continue to stay in this country to work, your options will vary, depending upon whether you have an OPT (Optional Practical Training) work permit, or have any employment prospects lined up (see our pages describing requirements for working temporarily or permanently in the US).

We know how to navigate the complicated list of requirements and deadlines students and recent graduates face. Often there are deadlines to meet, and you don’t want to miss out on a potential opportunity. We would be happy discuss all of the options currently available to you. Please contact us for assistance at your earliest convenience.