David Wright Immigration Law

Temporary ("Non-Immigrant") Work Visas

Hiring a non-citizen for temporary purposes (up to six years, or more, in two circumstances) requires the employer to file a form with US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and requires the prospective employee to file an application. To read the details, click here.

Below is additional information regarding several specific types of temporary workers:

For help with temporary work visas, call Attorney Wright today at (415) 421-1264 or email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .