David Wright Immigration Law

Permanent (”Immigrant”) Work Visas

Hiring a non-citizen permanently essentially entails obtaining a green card for the person. This complicated process requires the employer to demonstrate that during the recruitment period, no qualified US worker was available and willing to take the position.

Here is more information:

For help with permanent work visas, call Attorney Wright today at (415) 421-1264 or email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .